Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness and Prevention
At Atlas Bail Bonds, we are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our associates, customers, and communities are of utmost importance to us as we remain committed to providing uninterrupted service.
Our team is taking additional precautions to keep workstations and all public areas disinfected, and associates who are not feeling well have been instructed to stay home. Additionally, we have continuity plans in place to ensure critical operations are able to continue without disruption.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing for all locations.
- Providing our employees with information on steps they can take to prevent the spread of illness and how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temporary restrictions on business-related travel and monitoring of the personal travel plans for our associates.
- Asking associates to stay home if they are ill.
- We are assessing the ability to have our associates to work remotely, where possible.
- Rest assured that our operations will remain intact and all the information you need regarding your case or bond, accessible.
While we are always glad to see you at our offices, remember that we provide a number of alternative channels to do your check-in and new bonds including:
- Online bail bonds
- Mobile defendant check-in app
- Over the phone payments
If you have not yet registered for our mobile check-in app and wish to do so, you can do that by calling our offices to 214-943-2245 to enroll.
If you need assistance with your case or your bond, please call our Customer Service at 214-943-2245. Our Bail Bond team will be available to answer any of your needs or concerns.
We encourage you to visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for updates on COVID-19 and preventive measures you can take to keep you and your family safe.
If you have been personally impacted by the Coronavirus and need our assistance with your case or bond, please reach out to us at 215-943-2245. We are here to help.
Bail agent, Atlas Bail Bonds